- Give a try at this awesome sport
- Practice in the water (1h30)
- Theory and safety system (30min)
Kitesurfing is easy to learn when broke down into small steps. This course will introduce you to handling a kite.
During this course you will learn to:
- Assess your spot and the wind for hazards
- Rig and pack down your kite
- Safely fly and steer your kite and the theory behind it
- Have fun body-dragging in the water
- Let's get your first feelings piloting a kite!
We follow the IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) standards to ensure your safe and fastest learning. Read more about IKO lesson plan here! (https://www.ikointl.com/course/kitesurfing)
Prior, during and after the course, you will also benefit from exclusive access to our own learning content in SoulKite's online student space, enabling you to go further, review the theory and save time and money.
After this course you will obviously be addicted to kitesurfing! Thinking of getting your own equipment? You will benefit from a special student discount at our shop where we sell F-one, Manera, Xenon, and Mystic gear.
Private $180 per person
Private lessons are the best learn to learn with 1 kite and 1 instructor to yourself and 100% focus on you.
Semi-private $260 for two ($130 per person)
Semi-private lessons let you share a kite and an instructor for you and your buddy or family member. Great value for money.
EASY AND SAFE LOCATIONS CLOSE TO THE CBD
- Learn in shallow and flat water avoiding ocean hazards.
- So close to the city you can plan sessions around your work schedule!
- Young and dynamic team from all over the world. Meet them here!
PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTOR TEAM
- 'IKO and KBA affiliated center established in 2011
- Fully certified instructors
GREAT GEAR AND UNBEATABLE PRICE
- F-One and Xenon gear
- Exclusive discounts and deals for our students. Check out our shop here!