INTRODUCING THE VENTUM XPLORE V3 "AS" ( ADVANCED SERIES )
THIS FREERIDE KITE IS THE OVER ACHEIVING SIBLING TO THE STANDARD XPLORE.
PRODUCED WITH THE SAME CANOPY MATERIALS AS KITE COMPANIES CALLING THEIR PRODUCTS - STRONGER/LIGHTER/SUPERIOR. THIS KITE HAS BIG BANG FOR BUCK VALUE .... HIGH END KITESURFING FOR THE PEOPLE ✌
Kite Type – The Xplore V3 AS is the lighter and more agile version of the Xplore V3. It is a 3-strut delta kite. This freeride kite is designed to make your life Easy. Easy jumping, Easy upwind, Easy relaunch, the kite requires minimal rider input to perform.
Rider Level – Very suitable for beginners, intermediate & advanced riders.
Rider styles – Freeride, Learning & Progressing.
Sizes – 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 15 (smaller sizes are available in the standard Xplore V3 series)
*EXPECT 10 DAY + ON DELIVERY VIA UPS - CONTACT US FOR DETAILS TEL: 04132750058
A Backpack, compression bag, multipurpose belt and repair set are included with each kite!
- 142 g/m2 Code155p Dacron (red in illustration) is used in the wingtips and TE.
- 95 g/m2 Fusion canopy (gray in illustration) is used at LE and as intermediate layer in the TE.
- Battens in the wingtips prevent canopy flutter in loops.
At LE side the canopy is sewn to the Fusion frame which is further reinforced with an insignia tape before the canopy is sewn to the LE
At Trailing Edge, the canopy is sewn to the Fusion frame which is then sewn to Dacron which is at the end reinforced with (first) single layer insignia and final 8mm with double layer insignia.
The Ventum Smart (closing) Seam is unique. Using M18 thread (thicker than standard), each segment of the closing seam is seperately closed with 3cm overlap on both sides using the same holes. This method is more work but the result is that the main seam is double strength where the LE segments join, without adding more holes in the material.
The industry standard method is to use M20 thread and sew tip to tip. On segment joints the thread is known to breaks sometimes and therefore a double seam is sewn behind the main seam. This does however not prevent the main thread from breaking, it just acts as a backup seam when the main seam breaks.
- The leading edge, struts and part of the fusion frame are made with Code155P Dacron 142 g/m2. Supplied by Challenge, US. The Dacron is cut by laser for unmatched precision.
TRIPLE - X CANOPY 52 g/m2.
- Supplied by Techfiber, Japan. Designed & manufactured in Japan. The double-sided coating results in longer lasting performance, manufactured with Toray High Tenacity Polyester Yarn. Contains a PFOA free water repellency layer. The canopy is cut by laser for unmatched precision.
FUSION CANOPY 95 g/m2
Supplied by Techfiber, Japan. Designed & manufactured in Japan, manufactured with Toray High Tenacity Polyester Yarn. Contains a PFOA free water repellency layer. The fusion canopy is cut by laser for unmatched precision.
Thickness of 80µm.Supplied by Covestro, Germany, made of a UV stabilized Ether based TPU. The bladder seals are HF welded, the bladder valves are HF welded using a German glue foil for consistent bonding and quality.
MAX FLOW SINGLE INFLATION
- The scuff guards provide the optimal wear resistance on the most exposed areas of the kite.